Sunday, August 23, 2009

Class Courses of the Future

Hello! I am currently in my first semester of my sophomore year of college. Here is a brief outline of the courses I plan to take during my years at UCM as a Graphic Design Major.

Fall 2009
Design III
Intro Graph Design & Illustration
Typography
Introduction to Philosophy
Oral Interpretation

Spring 2010
Intro to Printmaking
Logo/Trademark Design
Art History Survey I
Science Lab, Geology?

Fall 2010
Design for Advertising
Sculpture I
Watercolor
Motion Graphics
Survey II

Spring 2011
20th Century Art and Architecture
Package Design

Fall 2011
Publication Design

Spring 2012
Studio Seminar
Interactive Design
Artists in Contemporary Soc


This is just the classes I know I need to take for my major, I will fill other hours with Gen. Eds and Electives.

1 comment:

  1. Good, I am glad that you are taking a lot of your Dept. courses up front. The only problem is that it makes the Gen. Ed's later kind of boring and hard to sit through.

    ReplyDelete